Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Pattern Extravaganza!

JoAnn's had a great pattern sale a few weeks back, and I stocked up! Here's what's in my sewing bin, waiting to be made:

McCalls 5433, I want to make the long view out of white eyelet, as soon as I can find a "grown up" eyelet.

McCalls 6361, I have some navy twill for these, and I'll line the pockets and waistband out of multi-print cotton.

McCalls 6309, This will be for my friend Nicole's baby, as soon as we figure out if he's a boy or girl (I'm guessing boy).

McCalls 6173, I made these in black, and now I want to make navy with hot pink zippers on the outside!

Vogue 1030, I have been drooling over this pattern for at LEAST 3 years. I don't know where I'll wear it but I had to snap it up incase it goes out of print.

Vogue 2979, Kate Middleton inspired. I'd like this in black, and tea length with a fab crinoline. Maybe for Andy's cousin's wedding this fall!

 Vogue 8633, I want to make the full skirt, short sleeved version for my brother's wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment