Sunday, June 19, 2011

Simplicity 2180

I've tried something new. Sewing a pattern the way it was intended rather than creating a "frankenpattern" from two or more patterns. Soooo much easier, and with much better fitting results!

Here's my latest, Simplicity 2180:




I wore this to my cousin's wedding at St. John's Church on the Creighton University campus. Since it was hot and humid, the open back felt super comfortable when the breeze blew! Also, Andy was able to continue his newfound hobby of photographing Jesuit Churches.

Thanks to the father of the bride's ability to get great seats, the following day we attended the College World Series game 1 and had a great time. We love Omaha!


1 comment:

  1. Why has no one else commented of this wonderful make!!! Love it so much.

    Hi there, Just purchased this pattern (and a few others) and I am blogging about others who have made these patterns and you are one of them. Hope you do not mind. I have linked you from my site so others can see your lovely work

    elationcreations.wordpress.com/2011/08/19/joh n-lewis-simp...

    if this is an issue let me know. :) happy sewing. xx

    ReplyDelete