Friday, August 5, 2011

Pattern Addiction

So, I may have a pattern problem. A full blown addiction? Maybe. Here are today's finds:

The first one is a skirt (McCalls M5591) that I already have fabric for, its to knock off Kate Spade's $325 Lilith skirt:

The next is McCalls M5525, to copy a coat that I found on Pinterest. It says it's from H & M, but I don't like the fabric on their version. I want it warmer, so I'll make my own.

Next is Simplicity 2273, some bibs for a friend's baby:


And then there's the pattern I've been sale-hunting for all summer, finally found at Hancock Fabrics, Simplicity 2178:


And one that I've been unsure of for awhile, so I just went for it before it goes out of print, Simplicity 2497:


Last is Simplicity 2053, I just love the long sleeves and the side rouching. I'm planning to make the view on the top right. I think this will make a great winter dress!

No comments:

Post a Comment