Thursday, February 3, 2011

Post-Holiday Catch Up

So the holidays have come and gone, and finally there is time to sort and upload pictures of my culinary and entertaining successes. Here you have it!

Mini-Cranberry Meringues from Thanksgiving

Cookie Prep

And we hosted Christmas at our house this year, which was a first for me. More successes!
My dad's beagle (name: Beagle) especially enjoyed the festivities. He got treats and had fun getting lost in the wrapping paper!

Oh yes, and we had a blizzard of mass proportions. Andy was at his overnight job, and I was off work (thankfully), so it was up to me to hold down the fort. The neighbors helped me plow our parking space which I was very thankful for, and in total, we had about 17 inches of snow.

Even growing up in Alaska, I don't remember a time being litterally "snowed in" to our house. I'm sure it happened, but my parents took care of the doorways and sidewalks before we went outside. This was my first big girl snowstorm, where I had to take care of it all by myself. I kept thinking what a great workout my arms were getting.


No comments:

Post a Comment