When we moved into our house, we were perfectly happy with the slate blue color that it had been painted by the previous owners. Until about December, when we had an ice dam (damn...) on the roof above this room. One day we found water pouring down the wall inside the house. Oopsies! We had to remove a section of plaster, fill and patch it, and repaint the whole room. We decided on a yummy shade of key-lime green, and Andy finished painting this weekend.
In this room we still have to:
* Fix crown molding and baseboards near the leak site.
* Move desk and computer down to make a guest room/office.
* Hang art.
* Find and sew window valances and throw pillows to tie together the lime paint with navy bedding.